POSTAGE / dELIVERY
Delivery of your materials (Placenta, Ashes etc.)
- COLLECTION I am happy to collect your materials. Price will be dependant on your location. (This roughly works out at the cost of the train ticket plus £5 per hour spent travelling.) Many previous clients have travelled to London and I have met them at a train station to collect.
- DELIVERY If you would like to deliver your materials that’s fine. You can either drop it off to me in London UK. This option would obviously be free.
- COURIER I am pleased to offer Anglia Courier Services, an approved National Blood and National Health Service, perfect for transporting your materials. Anglia Courier Services www.angliacouriers.biz are an established and friendly company with full comprehensive vehicle insurance. They kindly offer, my clients only, a 20% discount and I add no additional fee to this service. For a free collection quote please contact Amanda.
- ROYAL MAIL According to the Royal Mail, it is not permitted to send materials in the post however, at your own risk, it is possible. (Please note it is never acceptable to send a frozen/raw placenta in the post.)
DELIVERY of your Memento
- COLLECTION If you would like to collect that’s fine. You can either collect from me in London UK. This option would obviously be free.
- DELIVERY I am happy to deliver your finished memento. Price will be dependant on your location. (This roughly works out at the cost of the train ticket plus £5 per hour spent travelling). Many previous clients have travelled in to London and I have met them at a train station.
- ROYAL MAIL When sending items via post I will only send via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed. This service is recommended by the post office for valuable items. Post and Packaging is dependant on your memento.